- Payments are due on Monday!
- Each child needs a pair of labeled warmer clothes.
- No Sippy Cups
- Weather will be changing – please make sure your child has a jacket in the cubbies.
Dates to Remember
- October 2 – Pre-K/Toddlers – Groovy Smiles at 9:00 a.m.
- October 6 – Fall Pictures
- October 24 – Pumpkin Farm, leaving at 8:45 a.m. Cost will be $10.
- October 26 – South Ridge, leaving at 8:30 a.m. (Wear Costumes)
- October 31 – Happy Halloween! (Wear Costumes)
We will be working on the following:
- Letters: A, T, X, F
- Number: 2
- Color: Orange
- Shape: Trangle
- Nursery Rhyme: Be, he, me, we, see, she
We’ll be taking field trips this month, so please no flip flops. We also would like each child to wear the same color T-Shirt.
Thank you, Ms. Gwen & Mr. Kenny
Older Infants Class
This month we will be learning all about Nursery Rhymes and colors of the rainbow. Each week we will go over one color from the rainbow and sing one nursery rhyme for that week.
Thank you, Ms. Aleah
This month’s theme: Family
We will still be learning our basic ABC’s, 123, colors, and shapes. Parents, bring a family picture so that it can be displayed on our family tree.
Thank you, Mrs. Felicia
This month’s theme: Connecting with Infants
- Topic 1: Special Time Together
- Topic 2: Can You Smile?
- Topic 3: Peek-A-Boo and Pat-A-Cake
- Topic 4: Pay Attention to Me
- Topic 5: Sing Softly
Parents, check your child’s cubby for supplies. Make sure their clothes are weather appropriate, and bottles go home daily.
Thank you, Ms. Audrey