To better serve you and your child, the following policy on absenteeism was devised:
- Children are allowed One Week of free child care per every paid 1 year. This can be used as sick leave or vacation period.
- This one week free will be credited to your account only after your child has been enrolled for one year.
- The director has to be notified prior to the week unless circumstances out of control arise.
- Families with multiples are allowed only one week of free child care also unless otherwise arranged through the director.
- If parents wish to keep their child/children out of the center for over that week, they will be charged for that week as if they were here.
- Only (1) one vacation week allowed at the same time (holiday, sick, spring break, etc.)
- Part-time students cannot receive a free vacation week.
- If your child is going to be absent that day, we ask that you call the center and let us know.
For further information about vacation/sick leave, holidays, and our refund policy, please consult our handbook.